Sunday, November 30, 2008

Life

Well, life has been pretty much the same thing for us here. Thanksgiving was wonderful - we stuffed ourselves fuller than we thought possible, then slept, and ate more. Mom has gotten quite excited for Christmas already. I think she has too many presents already, but she keeps shopping. We also have the tree up already. I was going to put a picture of it on here, but I decided to make Andrew and Aimee wait to see it. I only have one more week of school left, then finals. Wow, it seems like I just barely started school! It hasn't even snowed yet, and the days are wonderfully warm for it being practically December already. I'm hoping for snow for Christmas though, and lots of it. Although I don't care if it melts after.



I do believe that picture is of Samantha doing the dishes if you can believe it. :)



Camille's latest recital.

No comments: