Wow! It has been awhile since I've posted anything on the blog. Well, all of us here are still doing about the same. I'm over halfway through my first semester of college! And still loving it! Well, I haven't done a lot of fun pictures like I did earlier on, but we have some pretty cool ones that show what we all know happens constantly at our house. :) Samantha wouldn't let me get a cool one of her and her flute, but I'll get one soon and post it! Music is delightful!


4 comments:
We definitely need to see Samantha's flute, but what about your mom's harp...and you? What do you play?
I play cello, too and I actually have one. I'll put it on when I get Samantha on the flute and mom on the harp or piano (we haven't learned a lot about the harp strings yet, so dad has broken a couple of them tuning and we need to replace them) But I'll try to get a picture.
whoops, I don't know why camille's name came up on there. That was actually elisa speaking. :)
We still need to see this fancy new harp. :)
Post a Comment