Monday, August 18, 2008

Home Alone


Well , its just me and myself for a whole week ! I think that I am going crazy I heard a piano playing a scale down in my room and a hour after that I heard a french horn playing a suite in marianna 's room ! Boy!! If you had to stay all by yourself for an entire week you'll start talking to walls and act like your bed is your friend !!I think that one day I'm going to write a book called Oh How Boring It Is !! I'til talk about what its like being home alone .

I got a new phone its a black moterrola and it is so awsome !!!
Wensday night is my back to school night where I get to meet the teacher Thursday is my first day of school my teacher is Mr. Benson he is my first boy and 5th grade teacher . Do you know that the Egypitian God of the Dead Is ? It is Osiris !! I never nwe that parents would name their child that !!!****Well I've got to go
Till We Meet Again !!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Start talking to walls ha!? I think that I know some one like that !!

Andrew Cardon said...

That is a really cool picture. Did you take that one while you were visiting us in DC?

Camille Cardon said...

Yea amiee took lots of pictures on benches!!!!