Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Recent Trip Pictures

Here are some pictures from out latest adventures:

We have been wanting to see the Taj Mahal. We got a great picture in front of it!
Aimee in front of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Fransisco. What a good lookin' chick!
Ah the warm sands and surf of Hawaii.
The Kilkenny Castle in Ireland is quite a sight to see!

2 comments:

Marianna Cardon said...

Wow! I had no idea that you guys traveled so much:) I love the pictures!

Elisabeth said...

Those are some places I've always wanted to go as well. Looks like fun (I think you guys are wearing the same clothes in all of the pictures, you ought to let Aimee go shopping a little more than that.) :) They don't look especially real... I hope you're doing your homework instead of just playing on the computer all day. :)